Wednesday, January 22, 2025

This was a reply I made to Politics Girl on her YT channel, and since comments like mine tend to disappear, I'm copy pasting it here for the record. Frankly for me, any future politics I get involved in will not involve the dem party, I'm fucking done with them letting us down. Anyway, here goes...

Five minutes in and sorry, I'm done. Love ya bunches. I just cannot do any more hopium.

See, I was an election judge in 2004. I've kept my mouth shut, hoping things would change. It hasn't.

You are awesome. The rank and file dem leadership and influencers are not.

We have been played. AGAIN.

Just like in 2000 and 2004, everyone out here who saw a whole bunch of bs is being shut down, basically told to stfu and get in line. For four years, we've been fed a steady diet of hopium about Garland seeing justice done, but all he did was go after low hanging fruit and let the leaders get away. DJT should have been arrested the second he left the Oval Office. He wasn't. Biden did a lot of great things, but the main thing he should have done, he didn't. He let his friends across the aisle fantasy justify letting that sob get away. He wouldn't use the power corrupt scrotus gave him to set things right, either. Now the whole world will pay for that failure. Mark my words, these monsters will destroy the whole planet with their unlimited greed.

DJT bragged before the election several times hinting to effect that the fix was in. That nut Elon was dancing around with his app laughing on knowing how everything was going, how did he know before precincts closed? Millions of votes disappeared, but hey whatever, right? Videos of someone filling out STACKS of paper ballots in PA for DJT with a note that once in ballot box must be counted, but hey whatever. Results called for DJT a mere minute or two after closing when there were still hundreds of thousands of outstanding votes? But hey, whatever.

No, this election was total bs. And what a wonderful coinkydink that DJT spent four years whining about not losing in 2020, so when they actually DID steal 2024, any of us crying foul would be laughed at, Just a coincidence, huh.

I'm done. DNC failed us in 2000, in 2004, in 2016, and now in 2024. They deserve zero support from here on out. NO worries, the night of the long knives is coming soon, I'm sure, since DJT loves der fuhrer stuff and that playbook, so they won't likely be around much longer anyway. I hope they enjoyed the millions of $ they made off of us while they consistently let us down. If they have any sense, they will go ahead and bail out, they got theirs, right? The heck with us.

And yes, I blame them all. Even Biden. I LOVE Biden, but he FAILED us on the one thing that mattered the most, which was holding them all accountable for their treason. Now the world will pay the price, while they get to jet off to wherever and live out their lives in luxury and we the people lose EVERYTHING.

I can't do it anymore. I'm old. I'm sick, literally physically sick, and I can't carry the load anymore, neither can my dad. I cannot tell you the tears I wept watching my hero dad ripped up seeing this election ripped away from us with no one standing up for us, again. I am shattered. My 90 year old dad will go to his grave knowing all the sacrifices he made for America in over 20 years' service in the Navy was for nothing. For that, I will never forgive the dem leadership. Every drop of blood that is shed now will be on them, too, not just maga and DJT and the rich cronies.

He should never have even been allowed on the ballot, should have been arrested and jailed for life at the least soon as he left the oval office, along with every Congress member who was part of that treason. By failing to do so, the whole Congress is now illegitimate and unConstitutional for failing to honor their oath of office. ALL of them. Our entire government is unConstitutional.

I'm done. Good luck, there are millions of others who feel as I do, most without the guts to say it out loud, but I am old and no longer care about being politically correct. Black women by and large feel as I do, too, I've seen, so if the dems even survive, they have a lot to prove before getting one penny from us or any votes. They betrayed us all. All of them did. And telling us to deny the evidence of our own eyes and ears definitely doesn't help,,,the LEAST they could have done and SHOULD have done was a damn recount. They refused. So to hell with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment